The annual automotive garden party in the majestic Fountain Gardens of Hampton Court Palace returns for its 10th edition.
In 2020 the Junior Concours, for half-scale hand-built pedal, petrol-powered and electric cars made its debut, and this year it is the inaugural 30 Under 30 Concours, for anyone aged 30 or under who owns a car built between 1900 and 1999.
Here’s the first news from the 2021 running:
And here’s a taste of what visitors enjoyed in 2020:
- Porsche and Messerschmitt on top at Concours of Elegance
- Records shatter at Gooding’s Concours of Elegance sale
- Forza Ferrari at this year’s Concours of Elegance
- F1 favourites set for 70th-birthday bash at Concours of Elegance
- Concours of Elegance to host Gooding’s first European sale
- Le Mans McLarens set for 25th-anniversary showcase
- Unique Alfa duo joins Concours of Elegance line-up
- Pint-sized classics to steal Concours of Elegance limelight
- Wanted: club members to vie for concours glory