Set in the grounds of Blenheim Palace, Salon Privé is back for 2020, in its 15th year.
With gorgeous classics, luxury brands and fine dining, be sure to dress for the occasion.
Classic cars (as well as supercars and hypercars) can enjoy preferential parking.
The event will unfold as follows:
- 23 September – Salon Privé Concours d’Elégance by AXA
- 24 September – Salon Privé Ladies’ Day by Boodles
- 25 September – Salon Privé Masters by Pirelli
- 25 September evening – Salon Privé LIVE in Woodstock
- 26 September – Salon Privé Classic & Supercar featuring The Lockton Car Club Trophy
Coming to this year’s event will be: