For the latest classic car news, features, buyer’s guides and classifieds, sign up to the C&SC newsletter here
It is time once again to celebrate your car club heroes, as Classic & Sports Car’s Club Awards returns for 2021.
While it has been a challenging time for clubs, they’ve also been the lifeblood of our community, and we want to salute those organisations and individuals who are the very best of the classic car family. And once more we are thrilled to be able to do so in association with Lancaster Insurance.
“We’re delighted to be the headline sponsor of the awards again this year,” said Andrew Evanson, Senior Operations Manager, Lancaster Insurance. “After what’s been a challenging 18 months for many, it will be great to see everyone’s smiling faces once again and to help honour the great work the clubs have been continuing to undertake for their members.”
But we can’t do it without you.
As always, we need you to get involved and make nominations in the following categories for the C&SC Club Awards 2021:
- Digital Media Award – the best club websites, social media channels, videos and podcasts
- Best Club Magazine* – the greatest club reads
- Best Club Run/Rally – celebrating the best touring events
- Best Club Show/Event – showcasing the most impressive static get-togethers, both live and virtual
- Best Contribution to Charity – paying tribute to our clubs’ fundraising superstars
- Club Hero – someone who’s gone above and beyond for their club in 2021
- Star of the Future – whether a younger member or simply a newcomer, if they’re making their mark on their car club, this is for them
- Lifetime Achievement – in honour of someone’s lifelong devotion to their community
- Club of the Year – the best of the best for 2021
*Please do not submit hard copies, all entries must be PDF versions of your club magazines
To make your nominations, please click here and fill out the form – it is that simple. And please note that it is not the volume of nominations received for a particular person or club that counts, but the quality of each nomination. Tell us what makes this individual, event, content or club special.
Nominations close at 23:59 on Sunday 31 October 2021.
And following 2020’s virtual awards, we hope to return with an in-person ceremony at the NEC Classic Motor Show in Birmingham on 12 November, where we will also choose the best cars and club stands in the halls, to show our appreciation for the great British car club community.