For the latest classic car news, features, buyer’s guides and classifieds, sign up to the C&SC newsletter here
It is time again to celebrate your car club heroes, as Classic & Sports Car’s Club Awards returns for 2022.
Clubs are the lifeblood of our community, and we want to salute those organisations and individuals who are the very best of the classic car family. And once more we are thrilled to be able to do so in association with Lancaster Insurance.
But, as always, we can’t do it without you.
We need you to get involved and make nominations in the following categories for C&SC’s Club Awards 2022:
- Digital Media Award – the best club websites, social media channels, videos and podcasts
- Best Club Magazine* – the greatest club reads
- Best Club Event (Static) – celebrating the best car shows and festivals
- Best Club Event (Action) – showcasing the most impressive runs, rallies, tours and motorsport
- Best Contribution to Charity – paying tribute to our clubs’ fundraising superstars
- Star of the Future – whether a younger member or simply a newcomer, if they’re making their mark on their car club, this is for them
- Lifetime Achievement – in honour of someone’s lifelong devotion to their community
- Club of the Year – the best of the best for 2022
*Please do not submit hard copies, all entries must be PDF versions of your club magazines
To make your nominations, please click here and fill out the form – it is that simple. And please note that it is not the volume of nominations received for a particular person or club that counts, but the quality of each nomination. Tell us what makes this individual, event, content or club special.
So make sure you have your say now and spread the word about the Classic & Sports Car Club Awards 2022, in association with Lancaster Insurance. We're on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook – use #CSCClubAwards.
Nominations close at 23:59 on Sunday 30 October 2022.
We look forward to celebrating with our winners at our ceremony on Friday 11 November, during the NEC Classic Motor Show.